For this rainy Sunday afternoon’s reading and exploring, here is just the small selection of the books, publications and projects that we have learned about during your past week’s wonderful lecture with Ethel Baraona and Cesar Reyes, founders of dpr-barcelona.
- first PAPERLESS BOOK “Piel/Skin”
- ¿Alguien Dijo Participar? Spanish edition of the book Did Someone Say Participate? An Atlas Of Spatial Practice Published by the MIT Press.
- Watercube, detailed study of the project Watercube by CCDI, PTW Architects, and ARUP
- Concrete Mushrooms. Reusing Albania’s 750,000 Abandoned Bunkers.
project by 2 Albanian students Gyler Mydyti and Elian Stefa
- Istanbul Design Biennial from 13 October – 12 December 2012 with Ethel as one of the main curators where maybe you can still organize your trip to visit.
- articles by Ethel Baraona for Domus
- articles by Ethel Baraona for Archdaily
- article in Domus ” The power of Two” about new generation of the main world’s digital publishers teams and about their working environment.
check out some pictures from the lecture at the BAC and enjoy your readings!